Hunts.Law - Get on the path to results today.
Where a dispute involves a complex set of facts and circumstances, we can help solve and resolve the issues, either through the court system, alternative dispute resolution or a combination. We ask our clients to provide to us all relevant documents and correspondence so that we can assess the matter and advise the best course for our client, and also know how to approach the other parties to maximise the early resolution of a matter.
Types of commercial disputes that we have been involved in include:
- Competition and Consumer issues – cartel behaviour, misuse of market power, product liability;
- Contractual Disputes;
- Estate disputes;
- Franchise disputes;
- Insolvency issues – administration, liquidation, bankruptcy, and pre-insolvency;
- Intellectual Property disputes;
- Partnership splits;
- Property disputes, including retail and commercial lease disputes, mortgagee disputes
- Shareholder disputes – including oppression of minority shareholders, class action by
shareholders against directors;
- Trust disputes.
We can assist you to deal with debt including: collection and enforcement; defending incorrect claims; debt payment negotiation including with the Australian Taxation Office.
This website is for informational purposes only. Using this site or communicating with Hunts.Law through this site does not form an attorney/client relationship. This site is legal advertising.
Copyright © 2020 LawLawyerTemplate - All Rights Reserved.
Powered by GoDaddy Website Builder